Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snatch Skill Work

Snatch Skill Work
  • Power Snatch 2x3 @ 75% - 60lbs
  • Snatch Push Press + 3 Overhead Squats 3-3-3 @ 60% - 50lbs
  • Snatch High Pulls 3-3-3 @ 97% - 75lbs
  • Deadlift 5 + 10lbs - 175lbs
AMRAP in 2 minutes of:
  • Box Jumps - 20"
40 box jumps
Day 2 of Week 1 of 100 Push-up Challenge 10-12-8-8-12 (90 second rest between sets)
I trained on my own today but had Leah watch at certain exercises. Workout felt pretty great.
I started taking the vitamin D after work yesterday. I felt pretty good in the evening. Today, I took one at breakfast and mid-afternoon. It could all be in my head but I feel great. I didn't feel I had to try to be happy.
Phillip, I don't think I know who you are but thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Same goes to you too Tiff and Robin!! Thanks for the wonderful feedback.
Anyone who reads this, feel free to leave comments you may have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment