Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Press, Sandbag Loading and Muscle-ups

Warm-up included 10 wall ball and 10 push-ups for day 2 and 3.
Press 80% x 5x3
53lbs
Sandbag loading:
2 loads for 4 rounds
45-65-75-85
I really like the sandbag loading. It was different and fun. Here are Aimee's and Nolan's attempts.
Jumping Muscle-ups from 24, 22 & 20" box
5-4-3-2-1
I was finally able to do jumping muscle-ups on the high rings! I was always nervous that my arm would to pop out of its socket during the transition. My first attempt, it seemed very close to popping out. Then the next one, I stayed tight and was able to do it. It felt really good. I'm going to keep moving down a couple inches at a time and work on the kipping. I can't wait to go back and try it again!!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear that your feeling better in the thighs, nice videos

    We can try this one together again sometime.
    HB

    ReplyDelete