Sunday, March 28, 2010

"300"

I finally got to do the "300" workout today.  I've always wanted to try it out.  I came off a night shift, then Christine and I did the WOD...
For time:
  • 25 Pull-ups
  • 50 Deadlifts - 95lbs
  • 50 Push-ups
  • 50 Box Jumps - 24"
  • 50 Floor Wipers (L+R = 1) - 65lbs
  • 50 Clean & Press - 25lb kettlebell
  • 25 Pull-ups
36:53
Rx'd everything except the floor wipers.  I used a lighter weight because I've never done them before and didn't know what to expect.  It was not bad.  I will definitely try to rx it next time.
I've been trying to get muscle-ups.  Every time I'm at CFR, I try it out.  Christine mentioned to me one day that I look like Luigi from Super Mario Brothers 2.  Here is a video.
Now if you stop laughing at my legs, look at where my arms are.  I'm so close to getting it.

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute! Now when you land in the ring dip, think of pointing your elbows at the ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get it soon!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete