Thursday, March 18, 2010

For Any CrossFit Skeptics Out There...

If you think it doesn't work, you are crazy. That's right I said it.
"Spirit Away"
3 rounds for time:
  • 15 Overhead Squats - 45lbs
  • 25 Burpees
  • 20 Weighted Sit-ups - 20lbs
  • 10 Power Snatch - 45lbs
21:30
I am also still taking it easy and wanted to do a light weight, so decided to compare to last year. Last March I used the same weight, knee burpees and got 34:23. That's almost a 13 minute improvement!! I definitely could've up it to 65lbs or done 4 or 5 rounds. HUA!!
I broke up my burpees into 10, 10 & 5. I did them all as 'hitting the deck', chest to floor and no knees. There was one burpee where I used my knees but I never counted it. I also got a sharp pain in my hands when I dropped to the floor for the first few burpees but that went away. Burpees are more fun when you just drop to the floor. Yay burpees!!
Weeklies:
30 Double-unders

1 comment: