Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No more cookies...

I had my first non-paleo food today, two cookies. I then went to CFR. I did not feel good when I got there. Man, I guess I could've been nervous about "Groundhog Fran" but I just felt sick. The same sick I get after eating a really sweet dessert before going on Paleo. I was already at CFR so I thought I would just do one round.
"Groundhog Fran"
3 rounds for time:
  • 21 Thrusters - 65lbs
  • 21 Pull-ups
DNF with 13 pull-ups remaining.
I tried to do the full WOD but I ripped partway through. Nolan taped up my hands so I could finish. I was really struggling with the last few pull-ups so Robin asked if I wanted to owe her 13 pull-ups. I wanted to keep going but I just couldn't get a good grip on the bar. So I had to DNF (Did Not Finish). :(
I do not recommend eating cookies after paleo and before a workout. I kept the puke bucket very close to me. There were a couple times when I just needed a moment to just breathe or burp.
Check out the rest of the pics on Facebook.
Day 1 of Week 3 of 100 Push-up Challenge
14-28-14-14-20 (60 second rest in between sets)

2 comments:

  1. I saw your pics on facebook, ouch! I think I've had 3 DNF's at CFR - the worst one being the Filthy 50 when I couldn't finish the DU's no matter how hard I tried! I'm only kind of sad I couldn't make it to CrossFit yesterday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was tough. I was on the second round and finished 15 thrusters and remembered I had 6 more to do. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete