Thursday, February 11, 2010

More updates to come...

So I've been slacking off on blogging lately. I'm just finishing my last night of a six night stretch. I've been doing WODs right after work in the morning which felt great. However, I don't get as much sleep as I'd like and my diet hasn't at all been 80% Paleo. I am hoping to get back on the Paleo wagon real soon. The foods I've been eating have been given me stomach problems. For example, all the waffles, french toast and pancakes I ate at West Harvest Inn brunch with Christine on Sunday. So good but I was feeling it as soon as I left the restaurant.

As for mood, it sucked. I'm feeling a whole lot better now. I realized the reason why I may be in a funk and I know that I am the one who has to do something. There's only so much your loved ones can do to cheer you up. The rest is always up to you. Anyways, I hope to do a full update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment