Friday, November 5, 2010

Press & Deadlift

So, I think I need to be more creative with my titles. Problem is, I'm not clever. I need to work on my cleverness. Anyways, on to the workout.

I wasn't really in the mood for a workout but I felt I should do something. CFR had strength and a mini-metcon. I just did the strength work. It was a slow day at work and I was already pretty tired. I didn't feel I had a PR in me.
Press 3-3-3-1-1-1
45-50-55-60-65-70

I've been stuck at 65 for almost a year. I'm happy to finally break that. I attempted 72 but like I said I was pretty tired.

Deadlifts 1x5 - 145lbs

I did a warmup with 115lbs and it didn't feel too great. Not that it was heavy but a slight pain. My working set felt fine. I considered going up a little more but didn't want to risk it since my warmup didn't feel good. CFR wanted us to DL 83-85% of our 1RM(Rep max), 187lbs. I probably could've but I'll save it for another day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment