Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh, OPT you kill me...no really...

Okay maybe not. CFR's WOD was an OPT chipper. I remember seeing this before and really wanted to do it but I probably had many excuses for not.
James 'OPT' Fitzgerald
'OPT Chipper 2'
For time:
50 Walking Lunges
20 Clean & Jerks - 95lbs
30 Ring Dips
25 Wall Ball - 14lb to 9'
30 GHD Sit-ups
30 Bell Swings - 35lbs
75 Double-unders

26:26

I was so close to getting this workout as rx'd. I tried so hard to hit that 10' line but I kept falling short everytime. Damn, my ancestral genes! Thought I would work on accuracy to the 9' line instead. Just need to get stronger. :)

No issues in this workout. Everything felt great. I was a little nervous about the 95lb C&J because that's how I hurt my back in the first place. They felt solid. I wanted to do them because I didn't want to be afraid of that exercise. GHD sit-ups weren't a problem for me but other CrossFitters probably had a problem with seeing my underwear. I should probably tie the drawstring on my shorts...meh. Used the speed rope for the double-unders again. Quite a few misses but I'm happy I finished with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment