Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Misleading the youth and a 2K Row

We've had some beautiful days so far. It started on Saturday when I was finished nights. Thank goodness! And it just got nicer and nicer as the days went by. Saturday was a great day for my photo shoot with my sisters and Paul. Sunday was a gorgeous day for a run. Monday was almost like a perfect evening for an ultimate double header with Mislead Youth. How did we do?

We lost our first game, 4-12, against Sex Panthers. We just couldn't step up and play defense for some reason. I was not sure what else needed to be said about the game. The next game lifted our spirits. We won 12-1! We played against Team Ramrod, which consists of half of my former teammates from the Orgasmic Bananas. I believe the reason we played so well is because we just had fun. That's what we need to remember. It's just a game.

My abs are still hurting from "Mikey" so I didn't really want to workout. I was most comfortable when I was hunched over. Paul wanted me to do "Jackie". I attempted to do a pull-up but jumping up to the bar was difficult. I decided on rowing. I pulled once, owww! I just said, whatever, I'll do 2K. Time: 9:24. I beat my PR (personal record) by two seconds. Not a great time but at least I got a PR. Abs felt alright after the row. If I did "Jackie", I probably would've been warm enough to do the pull-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment