Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vacation Workouts

I just got back from Europe last night and I'm dying to get back to CFR...
I didn't do very many WODs when I was away.  I always said I didn't have time but really, I was just lazy.  We would get back to our hotel after a tour and I would just want to veg.  I don't really have many excuses.  I had my own room for most of the trip.  I did managed to do two workouts though.

April 4, 2010:
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
  • Squats
  • Push-ups
4:46

I did this workout when we got back from an authentic Italian meal at Marissa's.  Best meal I had while in Italy.  I picked this workout because I was on the third floor of the hotel and thought it would be a quiet one.  I found out that I wasn't quiet.  The people below me were two moms on the trip.  I told them I did a workout in my room and they were wondering what was going on.  They thought something else was going on...

April 11, 2010:
They had Concept2 rowers on the cruise ship!!!  We were docked in Crete and it was the only day we got to sleep in.  I only slept in till 7:30 so what did I do?  I did 500m rowing sprints on my holiday. Yep, I was that crazy.

5 x 500m Row Sprints:
2:07.5
2:09.9
2:10.8
2:15.3
2:14.1

Umm, yeah those times really suck!  I'll make up an excuse though...It's because I'm short...yeah I'll say that.

2 comments:

  1. Good work, Jules! You must have been grunting a lot during your hotel room workout. I hate rowing sprints, so you're a champ just for doing them voluntarily. Looking forward to having you back at CFR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SaaaWeet A$$ Mutha Fu*KiN GHETTO BoneZ!Good to see ya again.I Agree Wit Tyler....ROW Sprints on vacation,You IZ GhettO TOUGH;)

    ReplyDelete